– $459USD per person for a group of 2 to 6 people.
– $425USD per person for a group of 7 to 8 people.
Our itinerary includes hikes with:
– a 5 – 7 km hike on Day 1.
– a 9 – 10 km hike on Day 2.
– a 7 – 9 km hike on Day 3.
– a 6 – 8 km hike on Day 4.
– a 5 – 7 km hike on Day 5.
We need to be reasonably fit as the walks and the hikes can be challenging sometimes, depending on the weather conditions.
From July to September, the climate is usually humid and hot. From October to June brings cooler and more pleasant weather.
Our experienced and friendly Tour Guides speak excellent English or French.
They are extremely knowledgeable about local cultures, history and the environment.
– homestays (2 nights).
– hotels (2 nights).
We choose local ingredients, typical of the way people eat in the area, from local restaurants, markets or homes.
We also cater for Vegetarians but please request this at time of booking.
The cost of the trip includes:
– meals listed on the itinerary.
– Tour Guides.
– entrance fees.
– permits during guided excursions.
The cost of the trip does not include:
– travel insurance.
– expenditure of a personal nature, such as drinks, gratuity etc.
What to take:
Pack essentials for 5 days, including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable hiking shoes.
Take a small day pack for walking, hiking and trekking.
It is essential to bring your passport on this trip.
We also recommend packing: towel, personal articles, insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat…