TERMS & CONDITIONS
By using the http://www.ixoline.com/ site and making reservations through it with IXOLINE Company Ltd., you are supposedly agreed with the Terms and Conditions described below. If you do not agree with any part of the following terms and conditions, you must not use this site.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SITE
1. GENERAL CONDITIONS
- All rates are non-commissionable.
- The agreed rates are exclusively for the leisure market
- All rates are inclusive of above-mentioned services. All extra services are subject to additional charge
- All rates are based on cabin availability
- Child reduction applicable only if sharing a cabin with maximum of 2 adults
- Full refund for cancellation due to bad weather or unexpected cases that prevent or stop the tour.
- Full refund if you cancel booking 72 hours prior to the tour departure (not apply for airline tickets, train tickets)
- Non refund for any cancellation 24 hours prior to the tour departure
3. PAYMENT METHOD
Except as otherwise agreed by IXOline Travel, Client’s payment shall be executed in cash in Euros, Dollars or Vietnam Dongs Credit card are accepted with 3% bank’s charge.
In cases where credit facilities have been agreed with the Client payment shall be executed by swift or telegraphic transfer to the appropriate IXOline’s bank account.
Any bank charges levied by the sending bank relating to transfers to IXOline must be paid by the Client.
4: CHILDREN RATES
A group with 2 adults and 1 child: the child under 4 years old is FOC, sharing bed with parents.
A group with 2 adults & 2 children: One child under 4 years old is FOC, the other children under 4 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing cabin with parents.
Children from 4 to under 8 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing cabin with parents.
Children from 9 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rates, sharing cabin with parents.
5: TERMS AND POLICY FOR HALONG BAY CRUISE
Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
In case of bad weather (the boat is not allowed to push off or not allowed to overnight in the sea) please choose of the below options:
- Staying at the hotel (3* deluxe) – Tour cost is not changed. (hotel expense will be covered by the organizing company).
- Back to Hanoi on the first day. Tour cost is charged as one of Halong bay one day trip.
All rates are in US$ per person
In case guests require shuttle bus, please note that pickup time will be around 7.45am to 8.30am. After 8.30am, guests are advised to arrange their own car to Halong bay
Our boarding time is between 12:00pm to 12:30pm at NO.26 TUAN CHAU PORT, TUAN CHAU ISLAND. After 12:45pm, guests are considered as No-show and pay 100% penalty tour charge
Kindly provide us full guest’s passport information at least 02 days before cruise departure. Any cases of late or wrong information provision may lead to the delay or even the rejection of the guest check-in
Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood menu… Guests should advise of vegetarian or allergic foods at least one (1) day prior to the cruise date. Alternative foods will be prepared
Surcharge 10usd/pax if travel date is on Lunar New Year period.
Air-conditioning system on boat is turned on from 7:00pm-7:00am
Tourists should bring sneakers, lotion, shadow glasses, swimsuits, sun hat throughout the cruise Halong bay. Special visitors should be followed the tour guide’s arrangement and rules of landscape.
All issued airlines tickets whether changed, canceled will be treated under the company’s cancellation policy (not apply for promotion tickets)
- Change during normal season USD 5/ticket
- Cancellation during normal season USD 25/ticket
- Change/Cancellation during Vietnamese New Year period USD 40/ticket
Travel Insurance Policy
Our trips are not included travel insurance. You are required to have your mandatory travel insurance before traveling with us.